Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday Sale!

I am having a Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday sale, starting now, where everything in my shop will be 30% off! No coupon needed. This is the best deal of the season, and the rest won't get better, so buy now! This includes everything, jewelry, ornaments, headpieces, keepsake boxes. All of it is on sale. And remember, through December 31, all jewelry (excluding ornament earrings) ships free, no coupon necessary!

Here are some previews of jewelry I have made, some are listed, some aren't, keep checking back to see when your favorites are live.


These angel earrings can be found in my shop. 


These should be in my shop very soon.


These white Christmas tree earrings can be found in my shop. 


These jingle bell earrings can be found in my shop soon.

The following aren't in my shop yet, but will be soon. I just made these over the past two days and took pictures and edited them today. 


Christmas gift earrings.


Champagne Christmas tree earrings.


Candle earrings made with all Swarovski crystal.

White Christmas tree earrings made with Czech pressed beads.

I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving with lots of good food! I am able to have two Thanksgivings this year, one on Thursday and one on Friday. We'll spend Thursday with my boyfriend's family, and Friday with mine. Hope everyone enjoys their feasts! Don't forget, 30% off until Monday!

No comments:

Total Pageviews