Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October Updates

I added five new items in October to my artfire shop, all of them wine glass charms. Wine glass charms are perfect for the upcoming hosting season, because they simply slip onto a stemmed glass and then you know which glass is yours. Now if you set your glass down to go to the bathroom and come back to find that there is another glass just like yours next to it, you'll know which one is yours because of the wine glass charm!

Four sets are Christmas or holiday themed, and one set is Hanukkah themed.



This set is made with Swarovski crystal round beads in green, red, silver, and gold.

This set is made with Swarovski crystal bicone beads in red, green, gold, and silver.

This set is made with red Czech Christmas tree beads. The accompanying colors are gold, red, green, and silver, also in Czech glass.

This set is made with green Czech Christmas tree beads. The accompanying colors are gold, red, green, and silver.

This set is the Hanukkah set. It is in blue and silver.

Wine glass charms are easy to use. Simply pull the long piece of wire out of the little hole. Fit it around your stem, then put the wire back in the hole. Don't worry, the wire won't fall out; these are very secure. When you're finished, simply repeat the process and store for your next get-together.

I've been adding items to my Etsy shop. Nothing that isn't already in my Artfire shop, just adding things so my shop isn't so empty now that it's holiday shopping time. I've added a few of the wine glass charms, and some more ornament earrings.





For November, I plan to make Christmas and holiday themed jewelry, like Christmas tree earrings, a mistletoe necklace, and wreath earrings. I already have a lot of Christmas and holiday themed jewelry in my Artfire shop, so you should check it out.  I have ornament necklaces as well as earrings, bracelets, all sorts of earrings like holly and poinsettias and snowflakes, earring and ring sets like snowmen, and a lot more. So definitely go have a look and see if there isn't something there already that you like.

Don't forget my Christmas ornaments! These are one of a kind creations that you won't find anywhere else. I have glittery ornaments, ribbon ornaments, sequin ornaments, and Victorianesque ornaments.

And coming soon for the holiday shopping season, I am going to offer free shipping on all jewelry (except ornament earrings and necklaces)!! Please note, this is only applicable to jewelry, not to ornaments, headbands, or keepsake boxes, etc. Wine glass charms already have free shipping. You'll be able to see what does and doesn't ship free in my shop, because there will be a little banner on the side that says Free Ship. This is coming soon, I am still working on it, but it will debut in November. Watch my Facebook page for all the updates, and don't forget to join my mailing list (to the right of the page)! I will have many sales and specials in November and December, so don't miss out. Come join us today!

As always, thank you for shopping and reading Moonlight Eternal. Stay tuned for many updates in November. 












No comments:

Total Pageviews