Friday, November 15, 2013

25% Off My Entire Shop!

From 11/15-11/17, everything in my shop is going to be 25% off! I mean everything, jewelry, keepsake boxes, even ornaments. This is a great time to buy ornaments!

I will be having a sale every weekend until the 2nd of January, with a break around the time when it is too late to order for Christmas delivery. I won't tell you what sales, though, they'll all be a surprise!

A few updates. I've been working on holiday jewelry. So far I have a white Christmas tree, a green Christmas tree, a sparking angel, and some jingle bell earrings. Look for these to be listed soon.

I am working on, but have not yet finished, a mistletoe necklace and earring set, holly berry earrings, and candle earrings.

I have also made more wine glass charms. These are not holiday oriented, just fun. They are made with bells and like colored seed beads. I have gold, hot pink, blue, turquoise, and other colors. Those will be a fun addition to any party.

I am hoping to finish some napkin holders in time for December. I am awaiting the supplies. I am also awaiting supplies for another green Christmas tree (which will be different than the first), a holly berry necklace, and gift earrings.

Please check Moonlight Eternal soon for the Christmas tree earrings, angel earrings, and jingle bell earrings.

Thank you, and stay tuned for more sales and specials throughout the Christmas season!

No comments:

Total Pageviews