Friday, December 7, 2012

Buy One, Get One Half Off!

Starting today, everything in my shop is buy one, get one half off! Or buy two, get two half off! And so on. This sale starts today and ends on the 9th. So hurry, hurry, hurry! Simply purchase two items, and I will deduct half off the item of equal or lesser value and refund you via paypal. It's that easy!

The last day to order items for a pre-Christmas delivery is December 17th. After that, you probably won't get your order before Christmas.

I have some really nice new jewelry that I will be listing this weekend. I have a dark grey Swarovski pearl bracelet. A blue necklace--literally, the chain is blue!--with blue Swarovski dangles. A Swarovski snowflake sterling silver earring and necklace set. Sterling silver Swarovski wire wrapped teardrop earrings. And a Swarovski pearl bracelet in midnight blue with black Swarovski crystals for extra sparkle.

As a note, in 2013, I plan to start offering small bath and body items. I am not sure whether I will offer any for sale for Christmas yet. But by small, I mean things like bath bombs, bath salts, roll on perfumes, maybe some small soaps. I'll still continue to create jewelry, I just want to branch out a little and explore new crafting possibilities. I also plan on creating higher end jewelry, with more sterling silver and with gold. I have already started with a couple pairs of Swarovski earrings in sterling silver. I hope to continue with both paths more in 2013. I hope you will stay with me as I explore these new opportunities.

Thank you everyone for all your support!

~Charlotte

No comments:

Total Pageviews