Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Jewelry

I absolutely love to create Christmas jewelry, and have already started for this season. So far I've listed all the newest items I've made, but I definitely intend to make more, so always check back for new items.

I am also in the process of creating Christmas ornaments. I have many that I've already finished, and I hope to list those soon. The rest are close to being finished. I have ornaments with ribbons and lace, sequins and jewels, and of course glitter. As always, every ornament comes with a ribbon to hang the ornament from your tree.

But this is about Christmas jewelry. I do have pictures of the work in progress of the ornaments that I will post to Facebook. Make sure and like us on Facebook, because I post every new item I list to Facebook first. I also post pictures of items I haven't listed yet, so you get a sneak peek of what's to come. And of course I keep everyone updated on what I'm working on or what I've finished. So please like us if you want to keep up with Moonlight Eternal.



No comments:

Total Pageviews