Monday, May 17, 2010

What's New

Just a general heads up as to what is going on lately for Moonlight Eternal. Some exciting news, well, it is in my opinion! I have recently begun to learn crochet. With yarn and with wire. I have already begun my first wire-crocheted piece, a choker made of thin black wire. I like the lacy look of the black wire. As soon as I get more wire, I can finish the piece. That's one thing I hadn't expected--how much wire it would take! I've also been practicing with yarn, and will hopefully graduate soon to actual pieces. Probably a scarf, it seems easiest. I have the nicest yarn that is so soft and plush, it's a gorgeous camel color.

I recently made some earrings for a friend with un-pierced ears, and decided to offer the option on many pairs of earrings. I am hoping to provide it as an option for all of my earrings soon, but have to work with it a bit more to get it to work on certain pairs. At the bottom of the listing, there is a section called More Info. If the earrings are available as clip-ons, simply order the earrings and send me a note, using either the Contact Artisan button at the left or the note to seller box at checkout, and I will sub in the clip-ons instead. No extra charge, either. If the pair you'd like doesn't have that option listed, contact me anyway and I might be able to manage it, and if I can't, I can try and make something uniquely yours. Please note that orders requesting clip-ons may take longer, especially if I am out of the ear clips, but I will always keep you posted if that is the case. If you need the order in a hurry, let me know and I will do my best.

A smaller update, but as a note, I have separated the necklaces category in my shop, so that there is a category for necklaces, and one for chokers. To simplify the matter, anything not a choker is in the necklace category; everything longer than 16 inches is a necklace. I hope this helps you to navigate my shop better, and if you have difficulties finding something in my shop, or just don't want to browse through all those pages (I understand if you don't!), you can use the search function. There is a section near the top of the page that says Studio Search. Just type in what you are looking for--be it rings, roses, or black. Don't confuse this with the search option at the very top of the page, as that will search every shop on Artfire. Although, that's fun too!

I have a bunch of new pieces to list very soon! If you don't already, you should follow Moonlight Eternal at Twitter and on Facebook is a good way to keep up to date on everything. Hope you all have a great week, and as always, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Total Pageviews