Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Is Here!

Spring is finally here! Living in Southern California, spring has been here for a while. Of course, in other states, you would think it was still mid-winter. But whatever your weather, today is the first day of spring! Spring is my favorite season. Not cold or rainy here, not sweltering, just right. And all the colors!

In honor of my favorite season, everything in my shop has been marked down 20%! No coupons needed, prices have already been reduced. I don't know how long this sale will last, so better hurry.

Here are some Spring pieces to tempt you :) No need to leave, you can buy them straight from this page! Or you can go to my shop



PS~ I'd appreciate it if you'd check out the polls to the right. Thanks :) If you choose other, I'd love it if you could leave a note letting me know specifics. You can leave an anonymous comment. But no worries if you don't want to. Thanks!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews