Monday, February 1, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Vanessa! Congratulations!

I want to thank everyone who participated! I emailed everyone with a couple special offers. If you did NOT receive such an email, please let me know and give me your email address.

Thank you to everyone who entered!

If you didn't win the ring, there are still great deals to come. On the third, it will be my one year anniversary! I can't believe how quickly this year has come! I have surpassed my dreams and expectations this last year and am extremely positive and excited to begin my second year!

I will have many sales and promotions to celebrate my anniversary, so please come back here on the third for details! You can also follow me at twitter or sign up for the mailing list at the right or join the facebook page. And, of course, you can always visit my shop!

Thank you again everyone!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

wow thanks so much :)

Total Pageviews