Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bead Stash

Most jewelry makers love beads. To put it mildly. You could go so far as to call us obsessed. Well, I can't speak for my fellow jewelers but I'm addicted to beads.

Addicted...obsessed...in love with...Pick a term, it applies. One of these days, I will go through my current beads and past projects and see if I can come up with some sort of list of all the separate beads I've ever used. Seeing as that will take forever, I have something a bit more "instant gratification" to show you instead. Yes, my bead stash.

It's not all of it (which may surprise or scare you). I took the pictures around two weeks ago and have since acquired even more.

I don't know if I can post them all in one entry. That would probably make for an incredibly slow-loading entry. But I'll start with the Swarovskis and see where we can go from there.





These are the swarovski bicones I currently have "in stock". Except for the beads in the bottom right corner, those are Swarovski butterfly crystals. If you click the pic, it will take you to a larger pic where you can read the names of the colors, if you'd like to know. I didn't add all of them, because after the first couple, I realized that you can't exactly tell the difference between 4, 6, and 8mm beads when collaged like this. And I think I've ordered some since I took these pictures.



Here are some of the pendants. I think the hearts are in rose, but I'm really not sure. The flowers are crystal AB, light siam, and again, I think it's rose. Then flowers in jonquil and fuchsia. The bottom are snowflakes in crystal AB.

These are padparascha briolettes.Flowers in fuchsia and hearts in either padparascha or Indian pink.

Baroque pendants in crystal.And a view of the snowflakes with flash on to see the sparkle and shine of the AB coating.

Don't worry, I have a LOT more beads than this. These are most of the swarovski crystals, the ones I have pictures of, anyway.

The third is my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! If you go to my shop, you'll see all the fun details. I'd take advantage of this, as this will be my last sale for a while. I'll write all about it tomorrow, but like I said, the sale has already started and the details are posted at my shop!!

Thank you to everyone for making this first year a LOT better than I ever could have imagined!

No comments:

Total Pageviews