Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Sale!!

It's officially here, and has been for anyone on the East Coast. Black Friday. The day you shop til you drop--or at least take off a few of those Thanksgiving feast pounds!! I have some pretty amazing specials up and running. The best part? They last until Tuesday! That's right. Shop from the comfort of your home and enjoy sleeping in, you can shop any hour of any day until Tuesday. So what can you expect?

FREE US shipping for all orders over $15! Use code BFCMFREESHIP. Anything from any category, if it totals up to $15 you are in luck!

More? You bet! ALL Christmas items are 20% off! They're already discounted, so shop, shop, shop! Everything else--everything!--is 15%. And again, discount already applied. All you have to do is add them to your cart and enter your free shipping coupon!

Get 10% off orders of $25 and more. 15% off orders $30 and more. And 20% off orders $50 and up!

But wait, not done yet! (Does anyone else think I sound like a tacky infomercial host?) Every 5th order will receive an extra 5% off their purchase. Just because I can.

And last, there's a whole category on sale, with deep discounts.

You only need one coupon, that's for free shipping. For the sales, the discount has already been applied. As for the extra 5, 10, 15, and 20 % I will refund you via paypal. Or, if I don't get a payment in an hour, I'll send you a revised invoice.

Happy Holidays! Here are just some of the items that are 20% off!


And here are some items that are 15% off (and make great gifts!).








As always, thank you for reading! Visit my shop for even more gifts!


1 comment:

daryn said...

Wow this is a good giveaway. I so need this lol. What a great collection of jewelry. I really like it. Recently I have visited a site there are also a great collection and discount of designer women’s apparel, shoes, casual wear, jeans, jewelry or mens’ clothing through blue bee coupons.I got benefited by that site. You can also visit that site and defiantly you will get a profit

Total Pageviews