Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Sale! 25% Off!

Quick update to let everyone know that I am having a sale. Use code: HALLOWEEN to receive 25% off all Halloween and Autumn pieces. This coupon will ONLY work for items in the category Halloween and the category Autumn. I can not guarantee anything arriving in time for Halloween. But here are some figures: USPS First Class mail takes an average of 3 days. Priority takes 2 days. If you want to upgrade shipping to Priority, please let me know. Like I said, I can't offer any guarantees, but there's a good chance it will get to you.

I will get the give-away up ASAP. Right now, it's a pair of ghost earrings, but if I can't get it up in time for someone to receive before Halloween (and it looks like that might be the case) I will pick out something new. I'm not sure what yet, but I'll think of something.

What I can tell you is some of the upcoming give away items. I can't promise what form they will come in, but look for pieces made with Christmas ornaments, green and red, blue and white/silver, white and silver, bells, silk flowers/leaves, and any novelties I can find.

Remember, use code HALLOWEEN to receive 25% off all items in the Halloween category and Autumn category. I thank you for reading and supporting Moonlight Eternal.

No comments:

Total Pageviews