Saturday, September 12, 2009

Quick Updates

Some quick but important updates! First of all, please visit and join the Season of Savings Website! This site will have all the info you need to save big this holiday season.

See the On Sale Now! page to find the current sales. Every Saturday, I will post a new sale item. I will pick an item from random in my shop, and put it on sale. This may mean a certain percentage off, it may be a free gift with purchase, it might be free shipping, but whatever it is, it will be worth it! My items are one of a kind, so first come, first served. Sales last only 4 weeks, and once the sale is over, the piece goes back to full price. Get it now, while you can.

Please follow me on Twitter! I update regularly with current sales.

Please see the donation page to donate money to the Food Bank.

Please see the Policies page for more detailed information on holiday policies.

As you may have noticed, this blog has been going through some major renovation, and it's not done yet! There are still features and information I would like to add as we get closer to Halloween.

I have Halloween jewelry on the way, and am making more. I hope to have some appropriate head pieces for Halloween.

I have something special in the works and should be able to share soon! I am just waiting on confirmation. I'm excited and hope you will be, too!

Thank you for reading. I truly appreciate you taking the time to read this and appreciate you 'following the moonlight'.

No comments:

Total Pageviews