Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update

I've finally listed some of the silk flower pieces! Only 3, so far, but I am working on more.



I recently bought a few more silk flowers, they really are pretty. I'll have to remember to take pictures of them in their 'raw form'. I also bought some more glitters, so I will be embellishing a few of the flowers with glitter, and perhaps some with Swarovski rhinestones.

I have begun practicing some flower hair ties. The first few attempts have been, in all honesty, a disaster, but I am slowly getting better. It's the sewing. I wish I could glue it, but it just wouldn't be secure enough. And in case you don't know, I can not sew. I am learning, but slowly. I have a new found respect for anyone who can sew anything by hand!

I also have a few arrangements, for lack of a better term, for hair. One is a very pretty arrangements of white iridescent roses and leaves, arranged in a slightly curved manner. Another has trailing flowers and faux pearls. I also have a little circlet or headband of pink ribbon roses, which would be just perfect for a flower girl, but I am still deciding how it would best be worn. I am debating between hair combs or an actual headband. I may just wire wrap it and add ribbons to trail down the back.

I am still working on beaded bobby pins. I want to incorporate elements like ribbon and wire wrapping.

It's a new month and while we are still firmly in the grip of Summer, I am beginning ideas for Fall. However, all new items are all perfect for and designed for Summer.

I don't think I have mentioned this, but I have dropped the price minimum for free shipping. Now, spend $50 and you will receive free US shipping. For international shoppers, you will receive half off your shipping total. I am also offering a FREE gift with every $25 or more purchase!

As always, thank you for reading and choosing Moonlight Eternal!

No comments:

Total Pageviews