Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ribbons!

Here are some pictures of the ribbon I have, or that are on their way to me. I can not wait to start working with these beauties!

This is turquoise organza ribbon.

Hot pink, verging on magenta, cord. That subtle sheen in the picture is even prettier in person.

This blood red velvet ribbon is my favorite, for today at least. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, but it will be very special.
Red satin ribbon
Hot pink satin ribbon
Hot pink organza ribbon
Peach satin ribbon. I have silk roses almost this exact shade. I will probably pair the two in some hair pieces

Orange organza ribbon, I can not wait to use this in autumn and Halloween designs!!

Black velvet ribbon
Black organza ribbon
Black satin ribbon.

Like I said, can't wait to begin designing with these. It will be very fun to incorporate these into jewelry.

July has been slow when it comes to new products, but I do have new pieces just waiting to be listed. I have been doing some great illusion pieces, if I do say so myself, and found that they are really, really fun! I will definitely continue them. As always, thank you for reading. I appreciate any interest in Moonlight Eternal.

No comments:

Total Pageviews