Friday, July 24, 2009

Jewelry By Joy

Now it's time for Jewelry By Joy to ride the Crazy Train! And let me tell you, her works is gorgeous. If I could be half as good with wire as she is, my life would be complete!


Now this is simply ingenious! It's called a bracelet helper. One side (top picture) has a little charm. But the other end (shown) has a little clip. This clip holds the loop end of your bracelet (shown) with the hand the bracelet is going on. That leaves your other hand free to work your clasp. Like I said, ingenious!

This one is just plain gorgeous, I love sparkly anything!



This is an anklet, I love the simplicity of it, yet the wavy bits really make it shine.




More of her awesome wire work.



I love this one, it's so cute! What I love most is that the heart is not "perfect". It gives it a unique flair.


I often wonder how wire artists come up with the wrapping they do. I don't think I would ever have thought to wrap it that way.


Another gorgeous example of her expert wire working!



This is a cuff bracelet! I LOVE it!!


1 comment:

renaye said...

awesome! it's so hard to get these kind of materials at my place.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com
http://qi79.artfire.com

Total Pageviews