Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Delly and Jewelry

My cat, Delly, loves beads and jewelry. This seems to be a common trait in cats. I'd just like to share some pictures of her in "quality control" mode.


This is Delly. She's a very silly cat. She loves to be held, rocked, and generally baby'd. She likes cheese, rice, french bread, chicken, ice cream (never anything with chocolate, of course!), and pasta. She can shake hands and do high 5's.



This is Delly in a box of beading supplies. She loves boxes and doesn't care about things like whether something is already in the box, or whether she actually fits.


The picture is blurry, but that is a silver rose earring.
This is the pair of amazonite petal earrings.

The earrings again.
That is the pair of gold pearl and garnet earrings. She insists they are inside the cup.

Can you tell I love my cat? I have nothing new to update with. I have been slow with adding the July items, I know, it's almost August. I don't do very well in our 80-90 degree weather, and have been fighting a flare up of my fibromyalgia. I have the items finished, I just need to take pictures and list them. I've made a couple of my favorite pieces so far. I'll have to remember to do an entry on my favorite pieces of all the ones I've made. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Total Pageviews