Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Daisy Lee Designs

Another day, another Crazy Train rider! Daisy Lee Design's products are all very cute and feminine. Here are some of my favorites:



This one is a cute little flower girl bag. Which is a lot cuter than the traditional basket. But, to be honest, I would use this myself as a purse. It's just adorable and very feminine.



This is such a pretty tote. Brown and pink is a perfect combination, and note the cute little bow!



This is another brown and pink combination, but with splashes of green. This is a business card holder, which is a great way to keep all of your business cards in one cute little place, instead of spread out in the bottom of your purse.


And speaking of things scattered in the black hole of purses, here is a very cute idea. It is really intended for moms as a crayon holder. Now you always have a little 'project' your kids can do while you wait in the waiting room of a doctor's office, for example. But, for those of us without kids, I can totally see this as a cute lipgloss or lip balm holder! I know for myself, I spend quite a bit of time groping at the bottom of my purse for some lip balm. This is a fashionable and practical way to hold them, and it rolls up to save space!

1 comment:

tlc illustration said...

Oh! A fabric business card holder is a terrific and clever idea.

My Trader Joe's doesn't have a force-field (or coffee by the cup) either. As long as they continue to carry black-cocoa-covered almonds, I'll keep shopping there. :-)

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Total Pageviews