Sunday, June 28, 2009

BacisCreations Rides the Crazy Train

You may be wondering, what the hell is a crazy train? Well, it's a novel and effective way for artfire artisans to promote each other while driving traffic to the site as a whole. Today and tomorrow are for BacisCreations. She has some very lovely items and I'm just going to pull my favorites!

I love the play of color.
I love this color, too! Blues are so in this Summer!


Sparkles! Enough said.

These are so simple and elegant. The perfect accompaniment to a bold necklace.

This pendant is really interesting. I like how it all ties together with the black and the silver beads.


This is another great pendant!


I love anything sparkly.

I love the shell pendant!! The play of colors is just beautiful.
Oooh, more sparkles!
I love this watch. I'm a big fan of sparkly and swirly. The pearls make this a great choice for day or night.

Cute and simple. The cube beads make them unique.

Go visit her shop to see more pieces!

I will update in a couple of days all the goings on at Moonlight Eternal.

No comments:

Total Pageviews