Monday, May 25, 2009

Sale! Sale! Sale!

In honor of my birthday this Friday, I am having a huge sale. You will not see prices like this anytime soon! 22% off. Of EVERYTHING. That's right, every single item. No need to do anything but buy and pay, discount has already been applied.

The sale starts tonight at Midnight PST and ends 12.01 May 30th.

Everything on sale! EVERYTHING!!!

US shipping is always free for purchases of $75 and international shipping is always half off.

Yes, I will be adding items throughout the week, and yes, they will also be on sale. If you buy one item on Wednesday and pay, then see another item, go ahead and buy it. Then please contact me and I will combine the purchases to save you money on shipping.

Did I mention that every single item in my shop is on sale? ;)

Click here to get to my shop. Thank you!

No comments:

Total Pageviews