Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update

Yes, I am still alive. I have been super busy lately. I know, I know, no excuse. But I do have a lot of fun things I am getting ready to list! And I have branched out to a new area and have started making rings! I have about 10 rings I want to start listing ASAP. I also have stud earrings! I can make no promises, but a lot are Recession Friendly.

I am currently in the midst of restocking some inventory. It is always a LOT of fun (I love shopping, I love beads, it's a perfect combination!) but it can also be time consuming. I scour the web to find quality pieces at the lowest prices I can find. Sometimes I can find good prices, sometimes I can't. When it comes down to a choice, I will choose quality supplies over a cheap price every time. But still, I try. I am also always looking for new, fun, exciting components.

Here is a sneak peek on the rings and earrings. Also, some 'work in progress' pictures.

I also have a newsletter, be sure to sign up for it at the top of the diary. I also send updates through my facebook page, just search for Moonlight Eternal.



A quick reminder, I am still raising money for the San Diego Humane Society! 10% of the profits from EVERY piece!
That is my cat's paw. Her name is Delly, and she loves to play with my jewelry and supplies. She looks like she is aiming for that big heart ring, so you better buy it before she does! Here are some more detailed views. Look for these to be listed in the next week!





1 comment:

Mandy said...

Loving the new stuff!! :)

Total Pageviews