Friday, March 13, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: Glitter

I know, I know, a day late. But better late than never. And yes, I am working on new listings. And I am also in the middle of adding pictures of the jewelry while on a person, to hopefully give you a better idea of how it looks on a person, instead of on a flat surface.

Click on the images to visit their listing and buy it, or to view the seller's other items.



I have no idea what I would do with this, but I still like it. It's a mini card or scrapbook embellishment.



I don't generally like butterfly or dragonfly themes, simply because they are overused, but this is an exception. The pastel colors wouldn't match anything else I own, but it's still pretty.


I know it's not anywhere near Christmas time, but I couldn't leave these out if I am talking about glitter! Maybe you could call them upside down Easter eggs?


This is amazing, and the fact that it is only $20 is even more amazing! Can you imagine what you would have to pay for this in a little specialty decor shop?


This is a great purse charm/keychain. I love that chunky pink glitter. And the ribbon adds such a nice touch.


This is probably my favorite, just because I love roses. I'm not a brooch girl, but I'm sure I could find a suitable place for this.

I know this was late, and a little sparse, but I am hoping to get back on track this week. I know, I know, I've been saying that all week. Just bear with me a bit, as I try and juggle business and life. It may get hard, but I couldn't ask for a better job!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

*HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGS*

Total Pageviews