Monday, March 9, 2009

Sneak Peeks

Here are some pictures of the pieces I plan on listing this week. I am on schedule as far as pricing and other paperwork goes, so I should be able to start the listing process. Until then, here are some of the pictures to give you an idea of what will be coming soon. Remember, I currently list ONLY at my Artfire shop.

**And please keep in mind we are trying to raise $50 for the San Diego Humane Society. I will deduct ten percent from each item sold to donate, and will continue to do so until we reach our goal.**







Look for these and more to debut this week. And of course, I am always creating more. Always. Even if you don't see them right away, rest assured, the creation process is taking place. Remember, we are raising money to help animals, so help me to help them! If you mention that you found out about the charity from my blog, I will donate 50% of the profits from the piece(s) you buy to this month's charity! Yes, HALF of the profit from that piece will go to the San Diego Humane Society. All you have to do is mention that you found out about the charity promotion on this blog, in the notes to seller section or just send me an Artfire message.

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Total Pageviews