Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Pieces Listed

(links take you to my picasa account, please see the end of the entry for the link to my artfire account)

The first in a round of affordable earrings I am making. Simple green glass beads, the color reminds me of new spring grass. $10

From Jewelry


Pearl earrings, also part of the affordable earring collection. Creamy peach cultured freshwater pearls. Very simple and pretty. I am tempted to make a pair just for myself. $10

From Jewelry


Rose Quartz Bracelet. Silver lined pink seed beads with rose quartz nuggets. A scalloped effect makes me love this.
From Jewelry


Matching Rose Quartz necklace
From Jewelry


Tiger Eye Chandelier earrings. Also part of the affordable earrings. $14
From Jewelry


Tiger Eye drops, the last of the affordable earrings I made today. I definitely want to make more tomorrow. Maybe tonight if I start feeling better. $10
From Jewelry


Tiger Eye Necklace. This is an interesting one. Not exactly what I intended, but still cool. It has a bit of a tribal feel, to me.
From Jewelry


Simple Tiger Eye Necklace. Just a simple necklace showing off the tiger eye rounds
From Jewelry












No comments:

Total Pageviews